The purchase of products from website LordWine.com is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) Any and all alcoholic beverages available for sale in the website LordWine.com can only be acquired by persons who are of legal age to do so, in their country of residence (if in doubt, contact us).
2) The description, picture and any other information of a product presented in the electronic store LordWine.com, subject to change without notice. The images that illustrate each product may differ from the delivered product.
3) Prices are in store electronic LordWine.com may be changed without notice and are always subject to unavailability.
4) Under current Portuguese law, the Lordwine, is required to add the value of VAT on legal fees of 6%, 13% and 23% for all products. The prices shown in the presence of virtual storeroom State Liquido always include VAT. The amount of VAT can be deducted for public or private enterprises with legal registration in a EU country.
5) If the LordWine can not provide an order for a client in whole or in part for immediate shipment, you will be immediately contacted by the LordWine in order to decide the most appropriate procedure to resolve the situation.
6) The special promotions launched in the electronics store of the LordWine may not apply to the physical store of the LordWine.
7) The cost of each parcel in the electronic store LordWine, added the cost of transport to the delivery address specified by the customer. Orders to the LordWine are usually carried out by our company transporter. In general, an order will take 48 hours to be delivered in mainland Portugal, 5 to 7 days in Europe and 7 to 15 days in the outher contrys in the world.
8) All orders placed through the store of the LordWine, and the payment of which is not settled within a maximum period of 15 days will be canceled.
9) All products supplied by the LordWine should be examined by the client immediately upon receipt. If there is any damage or defect in the product, the customer must return it to the trucking company, properly explain the reason for the return packing slip and immediately notify the LordWine, which will promptly resolve the incident.
10) The LordWine is not responsible for bottles sent to countries where the relevant law does not allow the import of alcoholic beverages - are the responsibility of the customer to order their arrest. For questions, please contact us before ordering.
11) The LordWine acknowledges all its customers the right to terminate the contracts entered into with it, allowing them to return within 14 days of the products purchased pursuant to Decree-Law No. 143/2001 and Decree Law 82/2008 of 20/05.
12) It will only be allowed the sale of alcoholic beverages to people with ages above 18 years old.
13)In the event of one or more products ordered is not available in stock, LordWine will contact the customer by email or by phone within 2 days from the date of payment of the order, in order to inform the new deadline, or the devolução montante paid.
14) In case of unavailability of the product and / or out of stock, will be informed of the cancellation or part of your order, entitled to a refund of any sums paid. (Always ask for existing stock before making a purchase)
To clarify any doubt, request additional information or suggestions, please feel free to contact us: Geral@lordwine.com